Trainee Sales Executive
The Sales Executive Trainee will embark on a comprehensive 12-month apprenticeship in-house training programme. On successful completion, you will move onto a basic salary, commission and bonus structure and also a fully expensed company car.
Dublin South, Exit 13, M50
Monday to Saturday with a rostered day off during the week
€22,000 while training
What your training will include:
- All elements of the Sandyford Motor Centre sales process including appraisal, test drive and customer follow up.
- Mentoring and guidance from your Sales Manager. You will also “shadow” an experienced sales executive who will offer learning developmental feedback.
- Learning to manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems.
- The customer journey from enquiry to delivery and beyond.
- Building a rapport and lasting relationships with customers.
- Maintaining and accurately recording all customer contact details using our in-house systems.
- How to conduct accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange and agreeing on values with the Sales Manager.
- Regular training to maintain product knowledge and increase skills.
- How to achieve the standards required and become a Sales Executive.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of working in a retail capacity or a customer service/hospitality environment, demonstrating a commitment to providing customers with an exceptional level of service.
- Can demonstrate a strong work ethic with excellent organisation & negotiation skills.
- Warm and friendly personality portraying a professional and corporate image to all our customers (both face to face and over the phone).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a commitment to providing excellent customer delight by always going the extra mile.
- A disciplined approach to following our processes from start to finish.
- A full clean Driving Licence.
During the apprenticeship, we will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent benefits package. In addition to a basic salary, we offer the following benefits:
Employment Assistance Programme.
- Industry-leading training and progression plans.
- 22 days of Annual Leave.
- Active Social Club.
If you are interested in above job vacancy please fill out the form below and submit: